Frequently Asked Questions
Can I trade US Counters through POEMS if I am a US Resident/ US Citizen /Canadian Citizen?
No. US Citizens or US Residents are not allowed to trade in US Stocks through PSPL.
Can I continue to trade in US markets if I subsequently become a US Resident/US Citizen/US Taxpayer?
No. Once you are a US Resident/US Citizen/US Taxpayer, you will not be able to trade in US Stocks through PSPL and you are required to notify PSPL should there be any change of your citizen/residency status.
Other faq that might help you
- W-8BEN Form
- Over The Counter Shares (OTC/OTCBB)
- American Depositary Receipt (ADR)
- Depository Receipt(DR)
- US Stock Indices
- Description of US Stock Exchange Practices
- Trade Control Rules
- I placed an order on POEMS but my order was rejected
- Can I trade US Counters through POEMS if I am a US Resident/ US Citizen /Canadian Citizen?
Did this answer your question?