Frequently Asked Questions
I placed an order on POEMS but my order was rejected
Please take note of following error messages
- Error Message “ Order Size Exceeds 30 Days Ave Daily Vol Check Order size for US trades exceeding the stock’s 30 days’ average daily volume will be rejected by the system.
- Error Message : 00614-LIMIT/STOP ORDER EXCEEDS THE PERCENTAGE OF DEVIATION DURING MARKET HOURS
Trading Rule 614 requires that Limit orders at or below $5 per share would be permitted up to 10%, between $5 to $50 per share would be permitted up to 5% and with limits above $50 per share would only be permitted 3% marketability
Orders exceeding these stipulated marketability will be rejected.
Other faq that might help you
- W-8BEN Form
- Over The Counter Shares (OTC/OTCBB)
- American Depositary Receipt (ADR)
- Depository Receipt(DR)
- US Stock Indices
- Description of US Stock Exchange Practices
- Trade Control Rules
- I placed an order on POEMS but my order was rejected
- Can I trade US Counters through POEMS if I am a US Resident/ US Citizen /Canadian Citizen?
Did this answer your question?