Frequently Asked Questions
Cash Plus Account
Can I buy shares using my CPF or SRS funds?
Yes. The Cash Plus account will need to have sufficient Available Cash before you may place a buy trade. Please refer to Section 3(A) of the Cash Plus Account Information Sheet for more details.
Do note that shares settled with your CPF or SRS monies will not be included in the computation of your Total Asset Value.
Other faq that might help you
- Information Sheet
- How are my Total Asset Value (AUC) calculated?
- When will Custody fees be charged?
- How do I know if I am qualified for Dividend Handling Fee (SGX) waiver?
- How do corporate actions affect the brokerage rates and Dividend Handling Fee for my Account?
- Can I buy shares using my CPF or SRS funds?
- Which Accounts are eligible to convert to Cash Plus Account?
- What is the difference between Cash Plus and Cash Management Account?
- What is the minimum age to open a Cash Plus Account?
- What are the financing charges for Cash Plus Account?
- Can I request to remove the standby margin facility in Cash Plus Account?
- How much do I need to fund my Cash Plus Account if want to trade using CPF & SRS?
- Why do I receive margin call notification?
- Can I buy and sell with Cash Plus Account the same day?
Did this answer your question?