Frequently Asked Questions
Cash Plus Account
When will Custody fees be charged?
Custody fees consists of Account Maintenance Fee and Foreign Share Custody Charges that are deducted on January, April, July and October, based on three-month average Total Asset Value, prior to those deduction months.
For new account that does not have a full three-month average, daily average of Total Asset Value will be used starting from account opening date.
For converted account that does not have a full three-month average, daily average of Total Asset Value will be calculated starting from conversion date.
Other faq that might help you
- Information Sheet
- How are my Total Asset Value (AUC) calculated?
- When will Custody fees be charged?
- How do I know if I am qualified for Dividend Handling Fee (SGX) waiver?
- How do corporate actions affect the brokerage rates and Dividend Handling Fee for my Account?
- Can I buy shares using my CPF or SRS funds?
- Which Accounts are eligible to convert to Cash Plus Account?
- What is the difference between Cash Plus and Cash Management Account?
- What is the minimum age to open a Cash Plus Account?
- What are the financing charges for Cash Plus Account?
- Can I request to remove the standby margin facility in Cash Plus Account?
- How much do I need to fund my Cash Plus Account if want to trade using CPF & SRS?
- Why do I receive margin call notification?
- Can I buy and sell with Cash Plus Account the same day?
Did this answer your question?