Frequently Asked Questions
Cash Plus Account
How do I know if I am qualified for Dividend Handling Fee (SGX) waiver?
Dividend Handling Fee will be waived for Total Asset Value of SGD250,000 and above, based on the previous end of day’s settled Total Asset Value held in your Account in custody with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL).
Other faq that might help you
- Information Sheet
- How are my Total Asset Value (AUC) calculated?
- When will Custody fees be charged?
- How do corporate actions affect the brokerage rates and Dividend Handling Fee for my Account?
- Can I buy shares using my CPF or SRS funds?
- Which Accounts are eligible to convert to Cash Plus Account?
- What is the difference between Cash Plus and Cash Management Account?
- What is the minimum age to open a Cash Plus Account?
- What are the financing charges for Cash Plus Account?
- Can I request to remove the standby margin facility in Cash Plus Account?
- How much do I need to fund my Cash Plus Account if want to trade using CPF & SRS?
- Why do I receive margin call notification?
- Can I buy and sell with Cash Plus Account the same day?
- How does the sell limit of my Cash Plus Account work?
Did this answer your question?