Frequently Asked Questions
Cash Plus Account
Which Accounts are eligible to convert to Cash Plus Account?
All custody accounts, namely Prepaid (CC) Account, Custodian (C) Account, Margin (M) Account are eligible for conversion. There is a limit to the number of times you can do the account conversion.
Other faq that might help you
- Information Sheet
- How are my Total Asset Value (AUC) calculated?
- When will Custody fees be charged?
- How do I know if I am qualified for Dividend Handling Fee (SGX) waiver?
- How do corporate actions affect the brokerage rates and Dividend Handling Fee for my Account?
- Can I buy shares using my CPF or SRS funds?
- What is the difference between Cash Plus and Cash Management Account?
- What is the minimum age to open a Cash Plus Account?
- What are the financing charges for Cash Plus Account?
- Can I request to remove the standby margin facility in Cash Plus Account?
- How much do I need to fund my Cash Plus Account if want to trade using CPF & SRS?
- Why do I receive margin call notification?
- Can I buy and sell with Cash Plus Account the same day?
- How does the sell limit of my Cash Plus Account work?
Did this answer your question?