Frequently Asked Questions
Margin (M) Account
What if the customer requires more credit?
To request for a higher credit limit, the customer is required to contact his/her Trading Representative. The Trading Representative will submit a request to the company for review. This generally takes 3-5 working days for processing. Requests for a substantially higher limit may take longer for review. Upon approval of the new credit limit, the customer will receive a notification from the company.
Other faq that might help you
- Information Sheet
- Can I open a corporate margin account?
- Who can open a Margin (M) Account?
- Can I contra my trades?
- Can I open a joint margin account?
- Can I sell my existing shares in CDP through Margin (M) Account?
- Can I sell those shares allotted (IPO Shares) through Margin (M) Account?
- How do I transfer the shares into my Margin (M) Account?
- How long does it take for shares to be transferred into my account?
- How long does it take to start an account?
- How long will it take to open an account from overseas?
- If I have an existing Custodian (C) Account maintained with Phillip Securities, can I convert it to Margin (M) Account?
- What are the charges for Margin (M) Account?
- What are the requirements to be able to open a Margin (M) Account from overseas?
- What if the customer requires more credit?
- With multi-currency facility, will there be automatic conversion of currency for my currencies in debit balances?
Did this answer your question?