Frequently Asked Questions

Margin (M) Account

 If I have an existing Custodian (C) Account maintained with Phillip Securities, can I convert it to Margin (M) Account?

Yes. Custodian (C) Account can be converted into a Margin (M) Account by signing the relevant forms. Please contact your trading representative for a copy of the form.

Other faq that might help you

Did this answer your question?           

Still cannot get your problem solved?

Call our Customer Service at 6531 1555

Available from 8:30 am – 12.00 am on weekdays, 8:30 am – 1.00 pm on Saturdays