Frequently Asked Questions
What are the risks involved in IPO financing?
- In the event of over subscription, you may not get all the shares you applied for.
- The share price may drop below the IPO offer price on listing day.
- The gains from the allotted shares may be lower than the charges and interest costs.
- If the IPO is in foreign denominated currencies, there may be foreign exchange rate risks. The foreign exchange rate will be based on PSPL’s Published Rate at poems web-site on subscription date.
Other faq that might help you
- What is IPO?
- What is IPO Financing?
- What are the risks involved in IPO financing?
- Who is eligible to apply for IPO Financing?
- Does IPO Financing allow joint application?
- How do I participate in IPO Financing?
- Is there a minimum IPO financing application amount?
- If I have applied through Internet banking/ATM, Could I apply for more shares through IPO Financing?
- When is the last day to apply for IPO Financing?
- How much can I borrow for the IPO Financing?
- I have an existing trading account with Phillip Securities, can I use the account to apply for IPO Financing?
- Will I get the full allocation of what I applied for?
- How would I know how many shares I was allocated?
- Will I be receiving a confirmation statement?
- Do I have to pay the principal loan plus interests immediately upon successful IPO allotment?
- When will the need for the maintenance of margin ratio commence?
- What happens if I am not allotted with the full IPO subscribed for?
- How do I deposit the down payment?
- How much is the initial capital required to apply for IPO shares through IPO Financing?
- How much should I pay after the allocation is confirmed?
- What is the interest rate and when will the interest rate be charged?
- What is the handling fee for IPO Financing?
- Who can I contact for more detailed information with regards to IPO Financing?
Did this answer your question?