Frequently Asked Questions
When will the need for the maintenance of margin ratio commence?
If the allotment is successful, you will need to maintain the margin ratio on the first day of trading. Should the margin ratio falls below the maintenance margin level, you will receive a margin call.
Other faq that might help you
- What is IPO?
- What is IPO Financing?
- What are the risks involved in IPO financing?
- Who is eligible to apply for IPO Financing?
- Does IPO Financing allow joint application?
- How do I participate in IPO Financing?
- Is there a minimum IPO financing application amount?
- If I have applied through Internet banking/ATM, Could I apply for more shares through IPO Financing?
- When is the last day to apply for IPO Financing?
- How much can I borrow for the IPO Financing?
- I have an existing trading account with Phillip Securities, can I use the account to apply for IPO Financing?
- Will I get the full allocation of what I applied for?
- How would I know how many shares I was allocated?
- Will I be receiving a confirmation statement?
- Do I have to pay the principal loan plus interests immediately upon successful IPO allotment?
- When will the need for the maintenance of margin ratio commence?
- What happens if I am not allotted with the full IPO subscribed for?
- How do I deposit the down payment?
- How much is the initial capital required to apply for IPO shares through IPO Financing?
- How much should I pay after the allocation is confirmed?
- What is the interest rate and when will the interest rate be charged?
- What is the handling fee for IPO Financing?
- Who can I contact for more detailed information with regards to IPO Financing?
Did this answer your question?