Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to pay the principal loan plus interests immediately upon successful IPO allotment?
- Cash Management and Custodian Account Client will need to make the full payment for the successful allotment on the first day of IPO before 3pm. If payment is not in account by then, full contract of the shares will be force sold.
- Margin Account and Financial Account After successful allotment, you do not need to pay the principal loan plus interest immediately. However, the margin ratio must be maintained above the respective required margin level. If you do not pay the principal loan plus interest and the margin ratio falls below the Maintenance Margin Ratio, there will be a Margin Call on you and top up will be required to fulfill the margin call within the stipulated period.
Other faq that might help you
- What is IPO?
- What is IPO Financing?
- What are the risks involved in IPO financing?
- Who is eligible to apply for IPO Financing?
- Does IPO Financing allow joint application?
- How do I participate in IPO Financing?
- Is there a minimum IPO financing application amount?
- If I have applied through Internet banking/ATM, Could I apply for more shares through IPO Financing?
- When is the last day to apply for IPO Financing?
- How much can I borrow for the IPO Financing?
- I have an existing trading account with Phillip Securities, can I use the account to apply for IPO Financing?
- Will I get the full allocation of what I applied for?
- How would I know how many shares I was allocated?
- Will I be receiving a confirmation statement?
- Do I have to pay the principal loan plus interests immediately upon successful IPO allotment?
- When will the need for the maintenance of margin ratio commence?
- What happens if I am not allotted with the full IPO subscribed for?
- How do I deposit the down payment?
- How much is the initial capital required to apply for IPO shares through IPO Financing?
- How much should I pay after the allocation is confirmed?
- What is the interest rate and when will the interest rate be charged?
- What is the handling fee for IPO Financing?
- Who can I contact for more detailed information with regards to IPO Financing?
Did this answer your question?