Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make amendments on my Unit Trust RSP?
Amendment of investment instruction(s) such as change of funds (including increasing or reducing the fund to invest), investment amount, fund source or frequency can be done via POEMS or physical form. No charges will be imposed for any changes made.
a. Amendment(s) via POEMS:
Login to POEMS > Acct Mgmt > Regular Savings Plan (RSP) > Unit Trust RSP > Investment Instruction > Amend
Please note that amendment(s) made via POEMS will not be reflected immediately. The updated investment instruction will be reflected after it has been processed. Instructions received via POEMS will take up to 30 business days to come into effect.
b. Amendment(s) via Physical Form
Kindly seek assistance from your Financial Adviser Representative or visit any of our Phillip Investor Centres to complete the form submission.
Form submissions received will take up to 30 business days to come into effect.
Some funds will require a minimum initial investment. For such funds, you must have lumpsum holdings prior to the application or amendment of the Unit Trust RSP. Otherwise, your application or amendment for the Unit Trust RSP may be rejected.
Other faq that might help you
- What are the Fees and Charges?
- How do I transfer-in my holdings maintained with other distributors or banks?
- How do I opt-in for SMART Park (Excess Funds Management Facility) and invest in Phillip Money Market Fund??
- What is Customer Knowledge Assessment (CKA) and how does it affect me?
- Who can invest in unit trusts?
- How are the Performance Returns and Annualised Performance Returns of funds derived?
- What is the meaning of (Acc) or (Dis) which is sometimes seen in the names of some funds?
- How do I make payment for my Unit Trusts purchases?
- When will my unit trust orders be transacted?
- Since price (NAV) displayed is for the last dealing date, what is the NAV on the date that I have transacted?
- When will I receive my money after I have sold my unit trust holdings?
- Will I receive dividends?
- When will I receive dividends?
- What is CPF Investment Scheme (CPFIS)?
- What is Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS)?
- What is a CPF Investment Administrator (CPFIA)?
- Can a CPF investment be converted into a Cash investment?
- What is CPFIS Self-Awareness Questionnaire (SAQ)?
- How can I trade Unit Trust online?
- What is a Unit Trust Regular Savings Plan (RSP)?
- How do I apply for Unit Trust RSP and when will my Unit Trust RSP be effective?
- How do I apply for GIRO?
- How long will it take for my GIRO linkage to be approved?
- How will I be informed of the status of my Unit Trust RSP GIRO application?
- How can I start my Unit Trust RSP first while my GIRO linkage is pending for approval?
- Is an initial investment required before I can subscribe to Unit Trust RSP?
- When will the Unit Trust RSP investment amount be deducted?
- What will happen if I have insufficient money in my bank/CPF account for GIRO deductions for RSP?
- What will happen to my unit holdings after my Unit Trust RSP GIRO payments have been stopped?
- Can my Unit Trust RSP be settled in non-SGD currency?
- What are the Sales Charges for Unit Trust RSP?
- Is there any lock-in period for Unit Trust RSP?
- When will my Unit Trust RSP amendments and/or terminations be effective?
- How can I terminate my Unit Trust RSP?
- Will my Unit Trust RSP be terminated automatically when I make a full redemption of my holdings?
- What will happen if my Unit Trust RSP fund is temporarily suspended or closed to subscriptions?
- Who can I contact if I would like to enquire about Unit Trust or Unit Trust RSP matters?
Did this answer your question?