Frequently Asked Questions

Unit Trust

 How can I terminate my Unit Trust RSP?

You may terminate your Unit Trust RSP as follows:

a. Partial Termination (Amendment)

Partial termination of Unit Trust RSP is termed as an Amendment. For amendments, you may submit the request online via POEMS 2.0, POEMS Mobile 3 App or a physical form.

b. Full termination

If you would like to have a full termination of all your Unit Trust RSPs, you are required to submit the physical termination form with the assistance from the respective Financial Adviser Representative or visit any of our Phillip Investor Centres.

All RSP amendments/terminations will take up to 30 business days to take effect.

Other faq that might help you

Did this answer your question?           

Still cannot get your problem solved?

Call our Customer Service at 6531 1555

Available from 8:30 am – 12.00 am on weekdays, 8:30 am – 1.00 pm on Saturdays

Contact us to Open an Account

Need Assistance? Share your Details and we’ll get back to you