Frequently Asked Questions
Physical Scrip Deposit Charges
|Courier Fee (<20 certificates)||S$46.00|
|Courier Fee (>20 certificates)||S$2.30 per certificate|
|Phillip Securities Pte Ltd Handling Fees||S$10.70 (inclusive of GST)|
|Foreign Broker Fees||USD100 (to be converted to S$)|
|Scrip Charge||S$1 per Transfer Form (Each Transfer Form can only hold up to 5 certificates)|
|Courier Fees (<20 certificates)||S$21|
|Courier Fees (>20 certificates)||S$1.05 per certificate|
|PSPL Handling Fees||S$10.70 (inclusive of GST)|
Rates may change from time to time at the discretion of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd.
There are other miscellaneous fees for physical scrips deposition. For more details, please send in your enquiry to email@example.com
You can pay by any of the following payment methods:
- Cheque, payable to “PHILLIP SECURITIES PTE LTD“
- EPS (notify your assigned Trading Representative)
- Debit from clients’ trading accounts if there are sufficient funds in their Phillip Financial, Cash Management or Investment account (clients must indicate their instructions in the “Remarks” column).
Note: We will not initiate share transfer before receiving payment from clients.
Other faq that might help you
- What is the cost of setting up an Account?
- What is the transaction cost for trading on POEMS?
- Does POEMS levy subscription charges?
- Does POEMS impose a minimum amount of trade within a specified period?
- Are there any taxes levied on capital gains?
- What is the foreign share transfer charges?
- What is the SGX share transfer charges?
- Brokerage Commission Fees
- Physical Scrip Deposit Charges
- Settlement methods
- Can I use GIRO to settle for my purchases?
Did this answer your question?