Frequently Asked Questions
What are e-Statements?
e-Statements are electronic versions of your monthly statements and contract notes. You will be able to retrieve it online via POEMS/FAME anytime, anywhere.
Other faq that might help you
- Who are eligible for e-Statement service?
- How do I enrol for e-Statement service?
- What are the benefits of e-Statements?
- Do I need to pay for the e-Statement service?
- When can I retrieve my e-Statements through POEMS?
- Can I retrieve all my e-Statements using one POEMS login?
- Do I need a password to access my e-Statements?
- Will I still receive paper statements if I am enrolled for e-Statement service?
- Can I choose to receive e-Statements for some accounts and paper statements for other accounts?
- Can I request Phillip Securities to send my past monthly statements to me?
- Where can I view my e-Statements?
- Can I access e-Statements from POEMS mobile app?
- How do I opt-out for e-Statement service through POEMS/FAME?
- What are the fees for paper statements?
Did this answer your question?