Frequently Asked Questions
What are the fees for paper statements?
Effective 1 January 2024, we will be charging an administrative fee of S$1.00 per contract and S$2.00 per monthly statement should you choose to receive paper contract notes and monthly statements.
All fees are subject to GST.
Please opt to receive e-Statements instead via the e-Statement module on POEMS / FAME to view your contract notes and statements for free.
Other faq that might help you
- What are e-Statements?
- Who are eligible for e-Statement service?
- How do I enrol for e-Statement service?
- What are the benefits of e-Statements?
- Do I need to pay for the e-Statement service?
- When can I retrieve my e-Statements through POEMS?
- Can I retrieve all my e-Statements using one POEMS login?
- Do I need a password to access my e-Statements?
- Will I still receive paper statements if I am enrolled for e-Statement service?
- Can I choose to receive e-Statements for some accounts and paper statements for other accounts?
- Can I request Phillip Securities to send my past monthly statements to me?
- Where can I view my e-Statements?
- Can I access e-Statements from POEMS mobile app?
- How do I opt-out for e-Statement service through POEMS/FAME?
Did this answer your question?