Frequently Asked Questions
I have a Cash Plus (CashPlus+) / Margin (M) / Prepaid Custodian account (CC) – what can I access?
You will be able to access the full functionalities of the Live Positions feature. You will have the option to view one or consolidated positions from Intraday Positions, Settled Positions, and Outstanding Positions. All options will be selected by default, and you may customize by select/deselect the checkboxes accordingly.
Other faq that might help you
- What is Live Positions [Beta]?
- I have a Cash Plus (CashPlus+) / Margin (M) / Prepaid Custodian account (CC) – what can I access?
- What if I am holding onto other account types other than CashPlus+, M and CC account?
- Why is there nothing reflected in my Live Positions?
- Why the figures in Realized Profit in Intraday Profit and Loss is higher than what I see in the contract note?
- Where can I find the Live Positions feature?
- How are the figures in Live Positions computed?
- What is the ‘Current Price’ field referring to?
- I noticed that the ‘Current Price’ field is not updated in real-time. Why is that so?
- What exchange rate do you use for computation in the Live Positions feature?
- Through the Live Positions feature, can I find out what is my Buy/Sell Quantity and Average Buy/Sell prices for each counter?
Did this answer your question?