Frequently Asked Questions
What is Live Positions [Beta]?
The Live Positions is a value-added feature that allow you to have a quick overview of the live profit and loss performance of your equity trades and/or net stockholdings.
This feature is currently in Beta. If you have any feedback, please feel free to drop your Trading Representative an email with a screenshot attached.
Other faq that might help you
- I have a Cash Plus (CashPlus+) / Margin (M) / Prepaid Custodian account (CC) – what can I access?
- What if I am holding onto other account types other than CashPlus+, M and CC account?
- Why is there nothing reflected in my Live Positions?
- Why the figures in Realized Profit in Intraday Profit and Loss is higher than what I see in the contract note?
- Where can I find the Live Positions feature?
- How are the figures in Live Positions computed?
- What is the ‘Current Price’ field referring to?
- I noticed that the ‘Current Price’ field is not updated in real-time. Why is that so?
- What exchange rate do you use for computation in the Live Positions feature?
- Through the Live Positions feature, can I find out what is my Buy/Sell Quantity and Average Buy/Sell prices for each counter?
Did this answer your question?