Frequently Asked Questions
What exchange rate do you use for computation in the Live Positions feature?
The exchange rate used for computation is based on the latest rate published in POEMS 2.0. Kindly note that the rates are indicative for the purpose of live position computation.
Other faq that might help you
- What is Live Positions [Beta]?
- I have a Cash Plus (CashPlus+) / Margin (M) / Prepaid Custodian account (CC) – what can I access?
- What if I am holding onto other account types other than CashPlus+, M and CC account?
- Why is there nothing reflected in my Live Positions?
- Why the figures in Realized Profit in Intraday Profit and Loss is higher than what I see in the contract note?
- Where can I find the Live Positions feature?
- How are the figures in Live Positions computed?
- What is the ‘Current Price’ field referring to?
- I noticed that the ‘Current Price’ field is not updated in real-time. Why is that so?
- What exchange rate do you use for computation in the Live Positions feature?
- Through the Live Positions feature, can I find out what is my Buy/Sell Quantity and Average Buy/Sell prices for each counter?
Did this answer your question?