Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there nothing reflected in my Live Positions?
For KC, T and C account types, the intraday feature will be updated after the submitted intraday trades are done.
For CashPlus+, M and CC, you will be able to view your existing net holdings (Settled Positions + Outstanding Positions) in Live Positions even if there is no intraday trades done on that day. If you have intraday trades done, you can customize to view the three consolidated positions at a glance.
Other faq that might help you
- What is Live Positions [Beta]?
- I have a Cash Plus (CashPlus+) / Margin (M) / Prepaid Custodian account (CC) – what can I access?
- What if I am holding onto other account types other than CashPlus+, M and CC account?
- Why is there nothing reflected in my Live Positions?
- Why the figures in Realized Profit in Intraday Profit and Loss is higher than what I see in the contract note?
- Where can I find the Live Positions feature?
- How are the figures in Live Positions computed?
- What is the ‘Current Price’ field referring to?
- I noticed that the ‘Current Price’ field is not updated in real-time. Why is that so?
- What exchange rate do you use for computation in the Live Positions feature?
- Through the Live Positions feature, can I find out what is my Buy/Sell Quantity and Average Buy/Sell prices for each counter?
Did this answer your question?