Frequently Asked Questions
Payment & Settlement
Can I make partial payment for my shares bought?
No. It is PSPL policy to require the client to make full payment on or by the Due date (“D Date”) for purchase of securities or contract(s). Client is not permitted to undertake partial pick-up on the day of force-selling for due unsettled contracts.
Other faq that might help you
- How can I settle my trades?
- How do I apply for EPS Linkage service to link up my EPS account with my Account?
- Which bank account can I use for the EPS Linkage?
- Can I link more than one bank account to my Account?
- How do I make payment via EPS after the linkage is activated?
- What is the cut-off time for making EPS fund transfers?
- When are the shares bought due for delivery?
- When does payment have to be made for shares bought?
- What happens if I fail to pay or contra the purchase by due date?
- Can I make partial payment for my shares bought?
- When must I make payment for contra-loss?
- Can my contra-profits of Stock A be used to net-off losses from Stock B?
- What is the settlement currency for purchases of non-S$ denominated stocks?
- What is the conversion rate for non-S$ denominated trades?
- Can the settlement still be in S$ if I have opt to settle in the traded currency earlier?
- How do I get a replacement cheque?
- How do I bank-in or cash a cheque after it has gone stale?
- Are there any charges when I transfer funds from my trading account to my bank account via telegraphic transfer ?
- Are there any charges when I withdraw funds from my trading account to my bank account?
- Are there any charges for transferring money into or out of the trading account?
Did this answer your question?