Frequently Asked Questions
Payment & Settlement
When are the shares bought due for delivery?
- Singapore (SGX)
- Australia (ASX)
- Belgium (EURONEXT Brussels)
- Canada (TSX)
- China A Shares (SSE-A via SH-HK Stock Connect)
- China B Shares (SSE, SZSE)
- France (EURONEXT Paris)
- Germany (FWB)
- Hong Kong (HKEx)
- Indonesia (IDX)
- Japan (TSE, JASDAQ)
- Malaysia (Bursa)
- Netherlands (AEX)
- Portugal (EURONEXT Lisbon)
- Philippines (PSE)
- South Korea (KRX)
- Sri Lanka (CSE)
- Taiwan (TWSE)
- Thailand (SET)
- Turkey (ISE)
- United States (NYSE, NYSE-MKT, NASDAQ)
- United Kingdom (LSE)
Other faq that might help you
- How can I settle my trades?
- How do I apply for EPS Linkage service to link up my EPS account with my Account?
- Which bank account can I use for the EPS Linkage?
- Can I link more than one bank account to my Account?
- How do I make payment via EPS after the linkage is activated?
- What is the cut-off time for making EPS fund transfers?
- When does payment have to be made for shares bought?
- What happens if I fail to pay or contra the purchase by due date?
- Can I make partial payment for my shares bought?
- When must I make payment for contra-loss?
- Can my contra-profits of Stock A be used to net-off losses from Stock B?
- What is the settlement currency for purchases of non-S$ denominated stocks?
- What is the conversion rate for non-S$ denominated trades?
- Can the settlement still be in S$ if I have opt to settle in the traded currency earlier?
- How do I get a replacement cheque?
- How do I bank-in or cash a cheque after it has gone stale?
- Are there any charges when I transfer funds from my trading account to my bank account via telegraphic transfer ?
- Are there any charges when I withdraw funds from my trading account to my bank account?
- Are there any charges for transferring money into or out of the trading account?
Did this answer your question?