Frequently Asked Questions
Can I submit a trade greater than the Board Lot size in Unit Share Market?
No. Unit Share Market only allows the trading of odd lots in quantity less than the board lot size. For example: To buy 120 Creative shares, you will need to place 2 separate trades. Firstly you will have to submit a buy order of 100 Creative shares in the SGX Board Lot Market. Then you have to submit another buy order of 20 Creative shares in the Unit Share Market.
Other faq that might help you
- What is a Unit Share Market?
- What is an Odd Lot?
- Where can I trade Unit Share Market?
- Can I trade Unit Share Market for multiple financial markets?
- What are the commission and charges for trading Unit Share Market through POEMS?
- Will I be able to ‘Amalgamate’ the Unit Share Trades?
- Can I submit a trade greater than the Board Lot size in Unit Share Market?
- Is the price for Unit Share Market in real time?
Did this answer your question?