Frequently Asked Questions
What are the commission and charges for trading Unit Share Market through POEMS?
|Trades Denominated in||Online Commission Rate||Mininum*|
- The usual commission rates for the board lot (which is applicable to your account type) will be applied to the amalgamated unit share and board lot shares.
- Minimum commission (if applicable) will apply even if sales proceeds are less than commission payable.
- For trade settlement in other currencies (i.e. USD, HKD), the commission payable will be converted to its respective settlement currency at the prevailing exchange rate.
- Unit share commission and charges stated above do not apply to Phillip Investment Account - Prepaid (CC) accounts
Other faq that might help you
- What is a Unit Share Market?
- What is an Odd Lot?
- Where can I trade Unit Share Market?
- Can I trade Unit Share Market for multiple financial markets?
- Will I be able to ‘Amalgamate’ the Unit Share Trades?
- Can I submit a trade greater than the Board Lot size in Unit Share Market?
- Is the price for Unit Share Market in real time?
Did this answer your question?