Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Unit Share Market?
The Unit Share Market is a SGX market which allows the trading of odd lots in quantities less than the board lot size. It is a market separated from the SGX ready market which allows Board Lot trading. Board Lot is the standard trading size in the local market which is 100 shares, except for a few exceptions.
Other faq that might help you
- What is a Unit Share Market?
- What is an Odd Lot?
- Where can I trade Unit Share Market?
- Can I trade Unit Share Market for multiple financial markets?
- What are the commission and charges for trading Unit Share Market through POEMS?
- Will I be able to ‘Amalgamate’ the Unit Share Trades?
- Can I submit a trade greater than the Board Lot size in Unit Share Market?
- Is the price for Unit Share Market in real time?
Did this answer your question?