Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be able to ‘Amalgamate’ the Unit Share Trades?
- The amalgamated trades must be of the same trading day, stock and settlement currency.
- The amalgamated trades must be of the same action (e.g. :buy action amalgamates with another buy action)
- The amalgamated trades must be the same payment mode (e.g. contra amalgamated with contra, cash amalgamated with cash, CPF amalgamated with CPF)
- If the amalgamated quantity is equal or greater than board lot size, the normal commission for board lot size will apply.
Other faq that might help you
- What is a Unit Share Market?
- What is an Odd Lot?
- Where can I trade Unit Share Market?
- Can I trade Unit Share Market for multiple financial markets?
- What are the commission and charges for trading Unit Share Market through POEMS?
- Can I submit a trade greater than the Board Lot size in Unit Share Market?
- Is the price for Unit Share Market in real time?
Did this answer your question?