Frequently Asked Questions
US Pre-Market Trading
Where can I find the US pre-market quotes on the POEMS suite of platforms?
Go to Prices (LP1) / Trade (LP2) tab and look for the “Pre Market” column in your watchlist.
POEMS Mobile 2.0
Go to Watchlist and look for the “Last/Ind.NAV”, “Change” and “Change%” columns. The pre-market quotes can be found on the second row of the columns.
Go to Top Movers and filter by your choice of US market. The pre-market quotes can be found on the second row of the “Last Done”, “Change” and “Change%” columns.
Click on PriceView and look for the “PRE MARKET” column in your watchlist.
Other faq that might help you
- When can US pre-market order be placed?
- Can order be placed for US pre-market only?
- What will happen to orders not done during the US pre-market period?
- Is US post-market trading available?
- Which markets are offered for pre-market trading?
- Are all account types eligible to trade during the US pre-market session?
- What are the types of order allowed during US pre-market trading?
- What documents are required before US pre-market trading is available?
- Are the US pre-market quotes real-time?
- How do I read the US pre-market quotes?
- Why are some counters missing US pre-market quotes?
- How do I place US pre-market trades on the POEMS suite of platforms?
Did this answer your question?