Frequently Asked Questions
How do I view my holdings?
You may view your holdings via POEMS 2.0 > Acct Mgmt > Account Details > Scrip Positions. Otherwise, you may refer to the monthly statement sent to you or contact your representative.
Other faq that might help you
- How do I log in to POEMS 2.0?
- What products are available in POEMS 2.0?
- How do I search for a counter?
- What are the exchanges / markets supported for equities on POEMS 2.0?
- How do I add counters to my Watchlists?
- How many counters can I add to each Watchlist?
- How do I submit a trade?
- How do I trade Unit Share (SGX)?
- How do I view my orders?
- How do I view Time & Sales, Trade Summary and Market Depth?
- How do I view my outstanding positions for Stocks?
- What is the difference between a Tab and a Widget in POEMS 2.0?
- How do I add a new Tab?
- How do I customise my workspace?
- How do I remove/rename a Tab that I have created?
- Will I be able to keep my customisations after logging off?
- Can I restore original settings after all the customisations?
- Can I change my password via POEMS 2.0?
- Can I update my contact details via POEMS 2.0?
- Can I change the duration after which POEMS 2.0 automatically logs me out?
- Can I submit a Buy or Sell order of more than 1,000,000 quantity in POEMS 2.0?
- What are the minimum system specifications required to use POEMS 2.0?
- Why am I seeing delayed prices for foreign markets?
Did this answer your question?