How do I submit a trade?
There are 3 ways to submit a trade in POEMS 2.0:Method 1: Via Trade (LP2) tab
- Click once on the specific counter in the View Price widget. The selected counter’s last done price will show up on the Trade widget on the right.
- Select the Order Type and the Trade Action [BUY / SHORT (SGX only) / SELL].
- Enter the Limit Price and Total Quantity. The Gross value is calculated based on the selection.
- Select your Payment Type, Settlement Currency, and Order Validity if required.
- Enter the password in the password field and click on the BUY/SHORT SELL/SELL button.
- On the next screen, preview and confirm your order. Click on the SUBMIT button and the order will be submitted.
*For your convenience, the system will remember the quantity that you had last indicated, and reflect the same figures under the Quantity menu. It does not reflect the amount you actually hold.Method 2: Double-click on counter
- In the View Price widget, double click on the specific counter. A Trade ticket popup will appear.
- In the View Price widget, right click on the specific counter to bring up the sub-menu.
- In the sub-menu, select Trade to open a new Trade ticket popup.