Frequently Asked Questions
How do I submit a trade?
There are 3 ways to submit a trade in POEMS 2.0:Method 1: Via Trade (LP2) tab
- Click once on the specific counter in the View Price widget. The selected counter’s last done price will show up on the Trade widget on the right.
- Select the Order Type and the Trade Action [BUY / SHORT (SGX only) / SELL].
- Enter the Limit Price and Total Quantity. The Gross value is calculated based on the selection.
- Select your Payment Type, Settlement Currency, and Order Validity if required.
- Enter the password in the password field and click on the BUY/SHORT SELL/SELL button.
- On the next screen, preview and confirm your order. Click on the SUBMIT button and the order will be submitted.
*For your convenience, the system will remember the quantity that you had last indicated, and reflect the same figures under the Quantity menu. It does not reflect the amount you actually hold.Method 2: Double-click on counter
- In the View Price widget, double click on the specific counter. A Trade ticket popup will appear.
- In the View Price widget, right click on the specific counter to bring up the sub-menu.
- In the sub-menu, select Trade to open a new Trade ticket popup.
Other faq that might help you
- How do I log in to POEMS 2.0?
- What products are available in POEMS 2.0?
- How do I search for a counter?
- What are the exchanges / markets supported for equities on POEMS 2.0?
- How do I add counters to my Watchlists?
- How many counters can I add to each Watchlist?
- How do I trade Unit Share (SGX)?
- How do I view my orders?
- How do I view Time & Sales, Trade Summary and Market Depth?
- How do I view my outstanding positions for Stocks?
- How do I view my holdings?
- What is the difference between a Tab and a Widget in POEMS 2.0?
- How do I add a new Tab?
- How do I customise my workspace?
- How do I remove/rename a Tab that I have created?
- Will I be able to keep my customisations after logging off?
- Can I restore original settings after all the customisations?
- Can I change my password via POEMS 2.0?
- Can I update my contact details via POEMS 2.0?
- Can I change the duration after which POEMS 2.0 automatically logs me out?
- Can I submit a Buy or Sell order of more than 1,000,000 quantity in POEMS 2.0?
- What are the minimum system specifications required to use POEMS 2.0?
- Why am I seeing delayed prices for foreign markets?
Did this answer your question?