Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a Tab and a Widget in POEMS 2.0?
POEMS 2.0 consists of a series of Tabs and Widgets. Tabs are similar to the way your web browsers (e.g. Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer etc.) are organised, and allows you to toggle between different tabs within one single window.
By default, POEMS 2.0 has a standard set of Tabs defined for your usage whenever you log in. If required, you may also add/remove/rename additional tabs.
In POEMS 2.0, each Tab is considered a workspace and within each Tab, you can add in trading tools (which we identify as Widgets).
*Each workspace can hold up to 6 Widgets. These Widgets can be grouped and resized according to your preference.
Other faq that might help you
- How do I log in to POEMS 2.0?
- What products are available in POEMS 2.0?
- How do I search for a counter?
- What are the exchanges / markets supported for equities on POEMS 2.0?
- How do I add counters to my Watchlists?
- How many counters can I add to each Watchlist?
- I have some Watchlists in Classic POEMS, do I still have to create new Watchlists for POEMS 2.0?
- How do I submit a trade?
- How do I trade Unit Share (SGX)?
- How do I view my orders?
- How do I view Time & Sales, Trade Summary and Market Depth?
- How do I view my outstanding positions for Stocks?
- How do I view my holdings?
- What is the difference between a Tab and a Widget in POEMS 2.0?
- How do I add a new Tab?
- How do I customise my workspace?
- How do I remove/rename a Tab that I have created?
- Will I be able to keep my customisations after logging off?
- Can I restore original settings after all the customisations?
- Can I change my password via POEMS 2.0?
- Can I update my contact details via POEMS 2.0?
- Can I change the duration after which POEMS 2.0 automatically logs me out?
- Can I submit a Buy or Sell order of more than 1,000,000 quantity in POEMS 2.0?
- What are the minimum system specifications required to use POEMS 2.0?
Did this answer your question?