Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I seeing delayed prices for foreign markets?
It is likely that your POEMS Account does not have live price access for the respective market. To subscribe for live price, simply log in to POEMS 2.0, go to ‘Market Data & Rewards’ tab, select ‘New Subscription’ and locate the live price you wish to subscribe.
For more information of market data subscription, please click here
Other faq that might help you
- How do I log in to POEMS 2.0?
- What products are available in POEMS 2.0?
- How do I search for a counter?
- What are the exchanges / markets supported for equities on POEMS 2.0?
- How do I add counters to my Watchlists?
- How many counters can I add to each Watchlist?
- How do I submit a trade?
- How do I trade Unit Share (SGX)?
- How do I view my orders?
- How do I view Time & Sales, Trade Summary and Market Depth?
- How do I view my outstanding positions for Stocks?
- How do I view my holdings?
- What is the difference between a Tab and a Widget in POEMS 2.0?
- How do I add a new Tab?
- How do I customise my workspace?
- How do I remove/rename a Tab that I have created?
- Will I be able to keep my customisations after logging off?
- Can I restore original settings after all the customisations?
- Can I change my password via POEMS 2.0?
- Can I update my contact details via POEMS 2.0?
- Can I change the duration after which POEMS 2.0 automatically logs me out?
- Can I submit a Buy or Sell order of more than 1,000,000 quantity in POEMS 2.0?
- What are the minimum system specifications required to use POEMS 2.0?
- Why am I seeing delayed prices for foreign markets?
Did this answer your question?