Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get access to Market Depth for respective markets on POEMS Pro?
If your POEMS account has an existing Market Depth subscription, you will be able to access to the respective market's Market Depth via POEMS Pro. If you do not have an existing Market Depth subscription, simply log in to POEMS 2.0, go to the ‘Market Data & Rewards’ Tab, select ‘New Subscription’ and locate the market depth you wish to subscribe.
|SGX||Subscribe from the Rewards tab in POEMS 2.0|
|HKEx||Available with the HKEx Live Price subscription, subscribe from the Rewards tab in POEMS 2.0|
|NYSE / NYSE MKT / NASDAQ / Bursa / SZSE / SET / FWB / LSE / TSE||Market Depth for these exchanges are not available|
Other faq that might help you
- What is POEMS Pro?
- Do I need a separate account to log in to POEMS Pro?
- Is POEMS Pro free for use?
- Is my POEMS 2.0 and POEMS Mobile 2.0 watchlist(s) in-synced with POEMS Pro?
- Can I view my orders placed through POEMS Pro on POEMS 2.0 and POEMS Mobile 2.0?
- Is 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) supported on POEMS Pro?
- Which markets are currently available for trading on POEMS Pro?
- What are the assets tradable on POEMS Pro?
- Can I withdraw my orders after placing them on POEMS Pro?
- Can I amend my orders after placing them on POEMS Pro?
- What are the Order Types available on POEMS Pro?
- What Order Validities are available on POEMS Pro?
- How many counters can I set in the Watchlists in POEMS Pro?
- Why am I seeing delayed prices for the foreign markets?
- How do I get access to Market Depth for respective markets on POEMS Pro?
- What is OB Trader?
- Where can I find the POEMS Pro user guide?
- Can I submit Buy or Sell orders of more than 1,000,000 quantity in POEMS Pro?
- What are the system requirements for using POEMS Pro?
Did this answer your question?