Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Order Types available on POEMS Pro?
POEMS Pro offers a wide array of advanced order types including:
- Limit Order
- Stop Limit Order
- IF-Done Related Order
- One-Cancels-The-Other (OCO)
- Market Order
- Market-On-Open (MOO)
- Market-On-Open (MOC)
- Fill-Or-Kill (FOK)
- Immediate-Or-Cancel (IOC)
Other faq that might help you
- What is POEMS Pro?
- Do I need a separate account to log in to POEMS Pro?
- Is POEMS Pro free for use?
- Is my POEMS 2.0 and POEMS Mobile 2.0 watchlist(s) in-synced with POEMS Pro?
- Can I view my orders placed through POEMS Pro on POEMS 2.0 and POEMS Mobile 2.0?
- Is 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) supported on POEMS Pro?
- Which markets are currently available for trading on POEMS Pro?
- What are the assets tradable on POEMS Pro?
- Can I withdraw my orders after placing them on POEMS Pro?
- Can I amend my orders after placing them on POEMS Pro?
- What are the Order Types available on POEMS Pro?
- What Order Validities are available on POEMS Pro?
- How many counters can I set in the Watchlists in POEMS Pro?
- Why am I seeing delayed prices for the foreign markets?
- How do I get access to Market Depth for respective markets on POEMS Pro?
- What is OB Trader?
- Where can I find the POEMS Pro user guide?
- Can I submit Buy or Sell orders of more than 1,000,000 quantity in POEMS Pro?
- What are the system requirements for using POEMS Pro?
Did this answer your question?