Frequently Asked Questions
What is OB Trader?
Order Book (OB) Trader, is a one-click trading tool designed for the fast execution of orders. You may use it to trade directly on the Live Price or Market Depth, while amending and withdrawing orders through the same window. Do note that you will need to subscribe to SGX Market Depth or Live Price to use it for foreign markets. Asset Classes available: Stocks, CFD, CFD-DMAs, CFD Indices Exchanges available: SGX, NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ, HKEX, TSE, KLSE and SET (stocks only) Click to learn more about One-Click Trading and how to perform it via OB Trader on POEMS Pro
Other faq that might help you
- What is POEMS Pro?
- Do I need a separate account to log in to POEMS Pro?
- Is POEMS Pro free for use?
- Is my POEMS 2.0 and POEMS Mobile 2.0 watchlist(s) in-synced with POEMS Pro?
- Can I view my orders placed through POEMS Pro on POEMS 2.0 and POEMS Mobile 2.0?
- Is 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) supported on POEMS Pro?
- Which markets are currently available for trading on POEMS Pro?
- What are the assets tradable on POEMS Pro?
- Can I withdraw my orders after placing them on POEMS Pro?
- Can I amend my orders after placing them on POEMS Pro?
- What are the Order Types available on POEMS Pro?
- What Order Validities are available on POEMS Pro?
- How many counters can I set in the Watchlists in POEMS Pro?
- Why am I seeing delayed prices for the foreign markets?
- How do I get access to Market Depth for respective markets on POEMS Pro?
- What is OB Trader?
- Where can I find the POEMS Pro user guide?
- Can I submit Buy or Sell orders of more than 1,000,000 quantity in POEMS Pro?
- What are the system requirements for using POEMS Pro?
Did this answer your question?