Frequently Asked Questions
What Order Validities are available on POEMS Pro?
(1) Day OrderThe order is only valid for the day that it is entered into the order book. Unexecuted orders will automatically expire at the end of the trading day.
(2) Good-till-Date (GTD) Clients can specify up to a maximum of 28 days for their orders to stay active.
Other faq that might help you
- What is POEMS Pro?
- Do I need a separate account to log in to POEMS Pro?
- Is POEMS Pro free for use?
- Is my POEMS 2.0 and POEMS Mobile 2.0 watchlist(s) in-synced with POEMS Pro?
- Is the order status in POEMS Pro synced across the POEMS suite of platforms (POEMS 2.0, POEMS Mobile 2.0, POEMS Mobile 3)?
- Is 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) supported on POEMS Pro?
- Which markets are currently available for trading on POEMS Pro?
- What are the assets tradable on POEMS Pro?
- Can I withdraw my orders after placing them on POEMS Pro?
- Can I amend my orders after placing them on POEMS Pro?
- What are the Order Types available on POEMS Pro?
- How many counters can I set in the Watchlists in POEMS Pro?
- Why am I seeing delayed prices for the foreign markets?
- How do I get access to Market Depth for respective markets on POEMS Pro?
- What is OB Trader?
- Where can I find the POEMS Pro user guide?
- Can I submit Buy or Sell orders of more than 1,000,000 quantity in POEMS Pro?
- What are the system requirements for using POEMS Pro?
Did this answer your question?