Frequently Asked Questions
Which markets are currently available for trading on POEMS Pro?
The following are the markets available for trading on POEMS Pro:
- SGX (Singapore Stock Exchange)
- HKEx (Hong Kong Stock Exchange)
- SSE (Shanghai Stock Exchange)
- SZSE (Shenzhen Stock Exchange)
- Bursa (Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange)
- NYSE (New York Stock Exchange)
- NYSE MKT (formerly known as AMEX)
- SET (The Stock Exchange of Thailand)
- FWB (Frankfurt Stock Exchange)
- LSE (London Stock Exchange)
- TSE (Tokyo Stock Exchange)
Other faq that might help you
- What is POEMS Pro?
- Do I need a separate account to log in to POEMS Pro?
- Is POEMS Pro free for use?
- Is my POEMS 2.0 and POEMS Mobile 2.0 watchlist(s) in-synced with POEMS Pro?
- Is the order status in POEMS Pro synced across the POEMS suite of platforms (POEMS 2.0, POEMS Mobile 2.0, POEMS Mobile 3)?
- Is 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) supported on POEMS Pro?
- Which markets are currently available for trading on POEMS Pro?
- What are the assets tradable on POEMS Pro?
- Can I withdraw my orders after placing them on POEMS Pro?
- Can I amend my orders after placing them on POEMS Pro?
- What are the Order Types available on POEMS Pro?
- What Order Validities are available on POEMS Pro?
- How many counters can I set in the Watchlists in POEMS Pro?
- Why am I seeing delayed prices for the foreign markets?
- How do I get access to Market Depth for respective markets on POEMS Pro?
- What is OB Trader?
- Where can I find the POEMS Pro user guide?
- Can I submit Buy or Sell orders of more than 1,000,000 quantity in POEMS Pro?
- What are the system requirements for using POEMS Pro?
Did this answer your question?