Frequently Asked Questions
Excess Funds Management Facility (SMART Park)
How is the return derived? How do I see how much I have earned from SMART Park?
Rates shown on the website are based on 7-day annualised return with net income and dividends reinvested and calculated on a single pricing basis (NAV/NAV prices). Returns shown are net of fund expenses. (Note: Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance.)
To view the returns earned, please login and go to Acct Mgmt > Stocks > Transaction History > Summary of Portfolio > MMF.
Alternatively, you can view your earnings via the MyWealth mobile App. Simply log in to your account, select Home > SMART Park > View my Cash & Equivalent button > Select Account
Other faq that might help you
- What is SMART Park?
- What are Phillip Money Market Funds?
- What can I do with SMART Park?
- How safe is my money with SMART Park?
- How do I subscribe to SMART Park?
- How do I deposit money into SMART Park?
- Can I withdraw anytime? How do I withdraw money from SMART Park?
- Is there a minimum balance to maintain in SMART Park?
- Are there any charges or fees imposed for SMART Park?
Did this answer your question?