Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum value that I can place for an order from Recurring Plan?
- The minimum value has to be higher than $100 in the respective currencies (ie SGD, HKD or USD) and;
- The value of the minimum executable quantity of the counter, which can be derived by multiplying the counter lot size by the last traded price
Other faq that might help you
- How do I set up a Recurring Plan?
- What are the benefits and risks of a Recurring Plan?
- What is the difference between Recurring Plan, Share Builders Plan and Unit Trust Regular Savings Plan?
- Which type of Stocks and ETFs are suitable for Recurring Plan?
- Which account types are eligible for Recurring Plan?
- What is the minimum value that I can place for an order from Recurring Plan?
- What price will be submitted for the orders of Recurring Plan?
- What are the different intervals available for Recurring Plan?
- Is Recurring Plan available for both buy and sell orders?
- What are the charges for orders done under Recurring Plan?
- What currencies can I use to settle the orders that are executed from Recurring Plan?
- How can I settle my executed orders?
- What is an example of a Recurring Plan?
- What if I do not have sufficient funds in my account when payment for an order from my Recurring Plan is due?
- Can I cancel my Recurring Plan anytime?
- Will there be any additional charges for cancelling my Recurring Plan?
- Why was my Recurring Plan order rejected?
- What is the arrangement if there are any corporate actions or dividend?
Did this answer your question?