Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Recurring Plan, Share Builders Plan and Unit Trust Regular Savings Plan?
|Recurring Plan||Share Builders Plan||Unit Trust Regular
|Counters Available||All US, Hong Kong and
|39 Singapore Counters||More than 500 funds|
|Frequency||Opt for Daily, Weekly,
Monthly or Quarterly
|Monthly||Monthly or Quarterly|
|Payment Mode||Fund transfer, Debit from ledger/ Money Market Fund(MMF)||GIRO||GIRO|
|Account Type||Phillip Investment Account|
|Charges / Handling Fees||Prevailing account brokerage
|S$6 (≤2 counters)
S$10 (≥3 counters)
|0% Sales Charge|
Other faq that might help you
- How do I set up a Recurring Plan?
- What are the benefits and risks of a Recurring Plan?
- What is the difference between Recurring Plan, Share Builders Plan and Unit Trust Regular Savings Plan?
- Which type of Stocks and ETFs are suitable for Recurring Plan?
- Which account types are eligible for Recurring Plan?
- What is the minimum value that I can place for an order from Recurring Plan?
- What price will be submitted for the orders of Recurring Plan?
- What are the different intervals available for Recurring Plan?
- Is Recurring Plan available for both buy and sell orders?
- What are the charges for orders done under Recurring Plan?
- What currencies can I use to settle the orders that are executed from Recurring Plan?
- How can I settle my executed orders?
- What is an example of a Recurring Plan?
- What if I do not have sufficient funds in my account when payment for an order from my Recurring Plan is due?
- Can I cancel my Recurring Plan anytime?
- Will there be any additional charges for cancelling my Recurring Plan?
- Why was my Recurring Plan order rejected?
- What is the arrangement if there are any corporate actions or dividend?
Did this answer your question?