Why was my Recurring Plan order rejected?
Here are some order rejection reasons that you may see:
- Minimum value to execute should be 100
- The minimum value to execute should be at least $100 (in the respective currency).
- Minimum executable quantity has exceeded requested value
- The value to execute must be higher than the minimum tradable value (ie. lot size x traded price).
- Order rejected due to price abnormality, contact dealer
- The order was rejected due to a wide Bid/Ask spread of 10% and more than 30 ticks.