Frequently Asked Questions
Why was my Recurring Plan order rejected?
- Minimum value to execute should be 100
- The minimum value to execute should be at least $100 (in the respective currency).
- Minimum executable quantity has exceeded requested value
- The value to execute must be higher than the minimum tradable value (ie. lot size x traded price).
- Order rejected due to price abnormality, contact dealer
- The order was rejected due to a wide Bid/Ask spread of 10% and more than 30 ticks.
Other faq that might help you
- How do I set up a Recurring Plan?
- What are the benefits and risks of a Recurring Plan?
- What is the difference between Recurring Plan, Share Builders Plan and Unit Trust Regular Savings Plan?
- Which type of Stocks and ETFs are suitable for Recurring Plan?
- Which account types are eligible for Recurring Plan?
- What is the minimum value that I can place for an order from Recurring Plan?
- What price will be submitted for the orders of Recurring Plan?
- What are the different intervals available for Recurring Plan?
- Is Recurring Plan available for both buy and sell orders?
- What are the charges for orders done under Recurring Plan?
- What currencies can I use to settle the orders that are executed from Recurring Plan?
- How can I settle my executed orders?
- What is an example of a Recurring Plan?
- What if I do not have sufficient funds in my account when payment for an order from my Recurring Plan is due?
- Can I cancel my Recurring Plan anytime?
- Will there be any additional charges for cancelling my Recurring Plan?
- What is the arrangement if there are any corporate actions or dividend?
Did this answer your question?