Frequently Asked Questions
What is an example of a Recurring Plan?
Invested Amount: $1000
Investment Interval: Every 1st Trading Day of the Month
Brokerage per Investment: $10
Brokerage per Investment:
Every 1st Trading Day of the Month
|Date||Price||Quantity||Total Amount Invested||Total Amount Invested Including Brokerage||Total Quantity To Date||Total Amount Invested to Date||Average Price/ Stock to Date||Current Gains|
ThaiBev on ChartLive from 1st Oct 2018 to 22nd Mar 2019 Past performance figures as well as any projection or forecast used in this publication are not necessarily indicative of future or likely performance of any securities.
Other faq that might help you
- How do I set up a Recurring Plan?
- What are the benefits and risks of a Recurring Plan?
- What is the difference between Recurring Plan, Share Builders Plan and Unit Trust Regular Savings Plan?
- Which type of Stocks and ETFs are suitable for Recurring Plan?
- Which account types are eligible for Recurring Plan?
- What is the minimum value that I can place for an order from Recurring Plan?
- What price will be submitted for the orders of Recurring Plan?
- What are the different intervals available for Recurring Plan?
- Is Recurring Plan available for both buy and sell orders?
- What are the charges for orders done under Recurring Plan?
- What currencies can I use to settle the orders that are executed from Recurring Plan?
- How can I settle my executed orders?
- What if I do not have sufficient funds in my account when payment for an order from my Recurring Plan is due?
- Can I cancel my Recurring Plan anytime?
- Will there be any additional charges for cancelling my Recurring Plan?
- Why was my Recurring Plan order rejected?
- What is the arrangement if there are any corporate actions or dividend?
Did this answer your question?