Frequently Asked Questions
How will the lending fee be paid?
Lending fee will be paid on a monthly basis, and credited into the lender's SBL account. You may withdraw this lending fee credited by submitting the SBL withdrawal form or contacting your trading representative to do so.
Other faq that might help you
- Who can participate in Securities Lending?
- How can I participate as an eligible lender?
- Can I lend my securities which are bought using a CPF investment account?
- How do I know which of my securities are eligible for lending?
- Will I be informed first before the loan is made?
- Do I need to have a minimum quantity for each security to be eligible to lend?
- How long will my securities be lent out?
- What is the lending rate I will get for lending my securities?
- How is the lending fee computed?
- How will the lending fee be paid?
- Can I sell my securities even if they are lent out?
- Can I recall my loaned securities?
- Will I still be entitled to corporate actions such as dividends, bonus securities and rights issues?
- Can I use my SBL account to buy securities?
- What is the risk to a lender?
- Do I need to notify changes in my shareholding according to the requirement in the Companies Act if I am a substantial shareholder participating in securities lending program?
- What are the tax implications of securities lending?
- Can I retain my SBL account and not participate in Securities Lending?
Did this answer your question?