Frequently Asked Questions

Securities Lending

 Who can participate in Securities Lending?

Anyone with a SBL account at Phillip Securities Pte Ltd can participate in Securities Lending.
  • For investors whose securities are kept at the Central Depository Pte. Ltd. (CDP), you would have to transfer your securities from CDP to Phillip Securities Pte Ltd's ("Phillip Securities") custody for the securities to be lent.
  • Investors with securities in custody with Phillip Securities under their Margin, Custodian and/or Prepaid account(s) will be auto-eligible for Securities Lending.

Other faq that might help you

Did this answer your question?           

Still cannot get your problem solved?

Call our Customer Service at 6531 1555 | Available from 8:45 am - 12.00 am on weekdays