Frequently Asked Questions
China A Shares
Are there any disclosure obligations for trading SZSE/SSE-listed Shares?
Yes. Any investors holding or controlling shares more than 5% from the same issuer must disclose his interest within 3 working days. During which, the said investor cannot buy nor sell the shares until the interest is made known.
Other faq that might help you
- What is Shenzhen/Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect?
- Which China ‘A’ shares can I trade?
- Can I participate in Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) in SZSE/SSE through Shenzhen/Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect?
- Can I do short selling, margin financing and stock borrowing & lending on SZSE/SSE Securities
- Does SZSE/SSE price limit apply under Shenzhen/Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect?
- Are there any disclosure obligations for trading SZSE/SSE-listed Shares?
- What happens during severe weather conditions in Shenzhen, Shanghai or HK?
- Do I need to have a broker in HK?
Did this answer your question?