Frequently Asked Questions
China A Shares
Can I do short selling, margin financing and stock borrowing & lending on SZSE/SSE Securities
Stock Borrowing & Lending of SZSE/SSE China A-Shares for foreign retail investors was recently approved and introduced by the relevant exchange authorities. We look forward to providing this service to our clients once it is ready. Naked short selling is still not permitted, and for Margin Financing, kindly click SZSE/SSE Trading Details to find out more.
Other faq that might help you
- What is Shenzhen/Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect?
- Which China ‘A’ shares can I trade?
- Can I participate in Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) in SZSE/SSE through Shenzhen/Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect?
- Can I do short selling, margin financing and stock borrowing & lending on SZSE/SSE Securities
- Does SZSE/SSE price limit apply under Shenzhen/Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect?
- Are there any disclosure obligations for trading SZSE/SSE-listed Shares?
- What happens during severe weather conditions in Shenzhen, Shanghai or HK?
- Do I need to have a broker in HK?
Did this answer your question?