Frequently Asked Questions

China A Shares

 Which China ‘A’ shares can I trade?

‘A’ shares that are

  1. Index constituents of the SSE 180 Index , SSE 380 Index, SZSE Main Index, SZSE SME Index, SZSE ChiNext Index* or
  2. Dual-listed on both SZSE/SSE and HKex

*The ChiNext Board opens to institional professional investors initially

The shares must also be denominated in RMB and not included in “Risk Alert Board”.

Investors will not be allowed to buy the share, but will only be allowed to sell it in the event a stock subsequently:

  • Ceases to be a constituent stock, or
  • is added to “Risk Alert Board”, or
  • its ‘H’ Share cease to trade on HKex;

Other faq that might help you

Did this answer your question?           

Still cannot get your problem solved?

Call our Customer Service at 6531 1555

Available from 8:30 am – 12.00 am on weekdays, 8:30 am – 1.00 pm on Saturdays

Contact us to Open an Account

Need Assistance? Share your Details and we’ll get back to you