Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use my sales proceeds from my CPF trade to settle other purchase contracts?
If you intend to use the sales proceeds to settle your new purchases, you can only purchase the stock one day after you have sold the stock (subject to CPF investment limit).
Other faq that might help you
- How can I trade using my CPF?
- How can I trade using my SRS?
- What are the differences between cash trade and CPF trade?
- How do I know which stocks are CPF approved?
- Can I contra my CPF trades?
- What is the settlement currency?
- Can I use my sales proceeds from my CPF trade to settle other purchase contracts?
- Am I entitled to rights when I own shares purchased through CPF funds?
- How do I sell my rights entitlements under CPFIS?
- How much can I invest under CPFIS?
- What are the circumstances that my CPF trades would be revoked to Cash Trade?
- What should I do when my CPF trades are revoked?
- Can I appeal to amend the Cash trade to CPF?
Did this answer your question?