Frequently Asked Questions
Can I appeal to amend the Cash trade to CPF?
- All trade amendments relating to CPF are subject to agent bank and CPF Board approval.
- Cut-off time for appeal request is Trade+1, before 11am
- There will be charges imposed by agent bank for successful appeal cases
- Only sell trade is allowed for appeal and for once only.
Other faq that might help you
- How can I trade using my CPF?
- How can I trade using my SRS?
- What are the differences between cash trade and CPF trade?
- How do I know which stocks are CPF approved?
- Can I contra my CPF trades?
- What is the settlement currency?
- Can I use my sales proceeds from my CPF trade to settle other purchase contracts?
- Am I entitled to rights when I own shares purchased through CPF funds?
- How do I sell my rights entitlements under CPFIS?
- How much can I invest under CPFIS?
- What are the circumstances that my CPF trades would be revoked to Cash Trade?
- What should I do when my CPF trades are revoked?
- Can I appeal to amend the Cash trade to CPF?
Did this answer your question?