Frequently Asked Questions
What are the differences between cash trade and CPF trade?
|Cash Trade||CPF Trade|
|You need to have:|
|Your shares are custodised at:|
|To execute trades|
Other faq that might help you
- How can I trade using my CPF?
- How can I trade using my SRS?
- What are the differences between cash trade and CPF trade?
- How do I know which stocks are CPF approved?
- Can I contra my CPF trades?
- What is the settlement currency?
- Can I use my sales proceeds from my CPF trade to settle other purchase contracts?
- Am I entitled to rights when I own shares purchased through CPF funds?
- How do I sell my rights entitlements under CPFIS?
- How much can I invest under CPFIS?
- What are the circumstances that my CPF trades would be revoked to Cash Trade?
- What should I do when my CPF trades are revoked?
- Can I appeal to amend the Cash trade to CPF?
Did this answer your question?