Frequently Asked Questions
Can I request for a specific contract quantity to revoke?
No, as this is subjected to the bank’s decision which is final and not debatable. For further enquiries, we will advise you to check with your operating bank.
Other faq that might help you
- How can I start investing with my CPF/SRS savings?
- How do you place a CPF/SRS order?
- Where can I get a list of CPF/SRS approved/eligible securities?
- Can I contra (buy and sell on the same day) with my CPF/SRS trades?
- How do I know if I have sufficient funds / holdings in my CPF / SRS investment account before I place my orders?
- Is PSPL able to validate if I have sufficient funds / holdings in my CPF / SRS investment account before I place my CPF / SRS order?
- When must the CPF/SRS funds be available in my CPF/SRS account before I can place a buy order?
- When must the CPF/SRS holdings be available in my CPF/SRS account before I can place a sell order?
- How do I sell my CPF investment that is no longer approved under CPFIS?
- How do I sell my rights entitlements under CPF/SRS?
- Under what circumstances will my CPF/SRS trade be revoked to a Cash Trade?
- What will happen when I choose the CPF/SRS settlement currency as non SGD?
- What should I do when my CPF/SRS trades are revoked?
- Why are my CPF/SRS trades revoked partially and not fully revoked?
- Can I request for a specific contract quantity to revoke?
- Why are there separate brokerage charges for my partial CPF / SRS revoked contract?
- Are contract amendments allowed for my CPF / SRS trades after the Trade Day (e.g. amend account or brokerage)?
- What are the charges involved to appeal for a CASH contract to settle in CPF/SRS account?
Did this answer your question?